- Ginger can lower the blood cholesterol. Ginger oil can hinder the absorption of cholesterol and stimulates the conversion of cholesterol to bile acid.
- Ginger can increase metabolism. it contains acidic substance which can stimulates gastric enzymes.
- Ginger can improve gastric mobility which makes the digestive system work perfectly. It can reduce bloating and constipation. It regulates peristalsis so, you will go to the toilet everyday.
You can try drinking ginger tea 2-3 times a day. The recipe is simple.
Ginger tea recipe:
- 4 thin slice of ginger root
- 1-2 spoon of honey
- 2 cup of boiling water
- a few drop of lemon (if you prefer)
It is good to drink ginger tea in the morning and night. It can keep you warm. There are more ginger benefits:
- relieves morning sickness and motion sickness
- relieves cold/flu
- menstrual cramp relief
- heartburn relief
- prevent colon cancer
- relieves nausea
- limit flatulence
- reduce muscle pain
- reduce dizziness.
Caution: Children under 2 years old should not use ginger.